Ability to drag KC Bot around as the user is working

Related products: PX KC Bot

Posting on behalf of a customer: 

• I would my users to have the ability to drag the bot around the UI as they are working. They may need to refer to documentation as they are working in our product and would like to refer to it as they are working. 

As of 20OCT release, the KC Bot has the option to be draggable by the end users!

The released and the current behavior isn’t that UX-friendly and helpful based on the user needs. 

Issues:

1. KC bot can’t be resized and it blocks much of the UI

2. The dragging behavior doesn't let the actual bot widget to be moved around. It is either presented in the left or right part of UI, as configured. That’s it!

Re-iterating the request that meets the user experience needs and the user goals.

We want the users to have the ability to

1. resize the bot window so that it doesn’t block much of their “work area” in the UI

2. move it around the UI along with the bubble enabling dragging to any part of the page

The released and the current behavior isn’t that UX-friendly and helpful based on the user needs. 

Issues:

1. KC bot can’t be resized and it blocks much of the UI

2. The dragging behavior doesn't let the actual bot widget to be moved around. It is either presented in the left or right part of UI, as configured. That’s it!

Re-iterating the request that meets the user experience needs and the user goals.

We want the users to have the ability to

1. resize the bot window so that it doesn’t block much of their “work area” in the UI

2. move it around the UI along with the bubble enabling dragging to any part of the page

Has there been any updates or plans to address the two issues noted here? While I do appreciate the ability for users to drag the badge, the content widget is static no matter what - so it’s kind of confusing if a user accidentally clicks on the dragged badge and randomly there’s a box of content now in the lower corner of their screen.

We hope to add this with-in the next few months.