Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting - User Management, Permissions, Authentication, Sandbox Management

• 17 February 2022
  • 2 replies
Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting - User Management, Permissions, Authentication, Sandbox Management
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi Community! We need your feedback via a Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting with our Product Management team

What is the VCAM about?

• VCAM is to understand the pain-points of Gainsight Admins with User Management, Permissions, Authentication, Sandbox Management

What is the Agenda of the VCAM? (This will be shared with Customers)

The Agenda is to note down the pain points experienced in the following areas -

• User Management
  • User Sync from external systems
  • Data Permissions, Permission Bundles
  • Authentication
  • Sandbox Management

What is the outcome that you are looking for as part of this VCAM?

• Simplifying the Admin experience in User Management, Permissions, Sandbox Management

When is this happening?

• Monday 28th Feb - 11:00  AM ET / 8:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST
  • Wednesday 2nd March - 11:00  AM ET / 8:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST
  • Wednesday 9th March - 11:00  AM ET / 8:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST
  • Friday 11th March - 11:00  AM ET / 8:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST

Who is the right person to enroll for the VCAM?

• Admins who have experienced pain-points on User Management, Permissions, Authentication
  • Essentially for Gainsight Admins 
  • Looking to connect with A mixed bag of Enterprise and Mid-sized customers

What should you do?

• Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will reply back with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email caberchy@gainsight.com to sign up. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I won’t be able to particpate personally, but two pains I experienced this morning:

1. Way too many clicks to change someone’s license (and set other fields).  Would be great if you can change the License Type (and potentially other fields, especially picklists) directly from the main User Management list.
  2. We should be able to set the columns we want to display here in the main user Management list, and have it be sticky.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I won’t be able to particpate personally, but two pains I experienced this morning:

1. Way too many clicks to change someone’s license (and set other fields).  Would be great if you can change the License Type (and potentially other fields, especially picklists) directly from the main User Management list.
  2. We should be able to set the columns we want to display here in the main user Management list, and have it be sticky.

+@Cornelia on this comment