📢 [NXT] 6.37.4 Patch Release is live!

• 15 September 2023
  • 7 replies

The 6.37 Patch Version v6.37.4  for NXT is now live! This Patch provides information about the enhancements, announcements, and fixes for known issues in Email Templates. 

Thanks!

FYI @neelam_mukherjee  @Divya @Adrian Raposo @anirbandutta @courtney_hauser @sshroff @ljost14  @samarth @MayurGhiya 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Were there any updates or changes to Horizon Rules or Rules Engine in general with this patch? Back-end changes, stability updates, etc.?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received an email from Support yesterday at 1:50PM “our engineering team has provided a fix for the mentioned issue with the field deleted error using SFDC objects in Horizon rules.” yet I don’t see any reference to it in this patch. Was it part of this patch release?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dkulshrestha any update to our questions here? Also noticed some changes more recently than this patch. Was there another patch/batch of changes that weren’t announced? cc @anirbandutta 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Seems there is some work to be done on the release management strategy. 

I also noticed this morning that when you drag nested Name fields into report builder it now includes the nested lookup name which is great but would appreciate receiving communication/release notes on changes like this vs. just stumbling across them. It makes me wonder what other changes were made of which I am not aware. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello Everyone,

Apologies for the miss here from Gainsight.

We received the request for documentation to be developed for the Name Fields in Report Builder a bit later than the code release. We are in the process of documenting the patch release notes and updating the impacted articles. The patch release notes will be available with all the latest product updates on October 4, 2023.

@rakesh Request you to look into this Horizon Rules query and let us know if you want us to have a quick call with you to gather requirements.

FYI @Prateek Parashar @rajyalakshmi_vele @dstokowski @karl_rumelhart @sidhu @anirbandutta  @courtney_hauser @tyler_mcnally @neelam_mukherjee 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks @MayurGhiya  for tagging,

I received an email from Support yesterday at 1:50PM “our engineering team has provided a fix for the mentioned issue with the field deleted error using SFDC objects in Horizon rules.” yet I don’t see any reference to it in this patch. Was it part of this patch release?

@darkknight  If anything is a bug / non functional changes, we release it in hotfix than wait for the patch. For Horizon Rules Field deleted error was bug.

Were there any updates or changes to Horizon Rules or Rules Engine in general with this patch? Back-end changes, stability updates, etc.?

@bradley Anything specific that you observed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@rakesh so if I understand correctly, you put a hotfix in, but that hotfix was not included in the patch that was released the next day?  Does that mean the final “official” fix would be documented in the next patch release notes?