US Admin Office Hours NEW ZOOM (Tuesday session) - 09/27/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 27 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session today, Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday,  September 27, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting - NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW ZOOM LINK AS OF TODAY (Sept 27)

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/96519250125?pwd=cHJoZkhMQ3ZDNU11bjZYaUV2dlhWQT09

Meeting ID: 965 1925 0125

Password: 492558

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/ackBgrl8Vo

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I have 2 things I’d like your input on. 

1. 2 Scorecard Questions
    1. Scorecard Exceptions.  I want to confirm that when we set logic for an scorecard exception, the only score affected is the Overall Score.   The remaining measure scores are scored by the corresponding rule and reflect that score even if the Overall Score has been set to Red by the exception logic.
    2. I want to set the score for one measure differently based differing account segmentation, would I do this within the same rule multiple actions or as separate rules?
  2.  Help with data designer where the merge step is not returning data I expect.  

Thanks,

Rhonda

Hi Scott, I’ll be joining today’s office hour to review the workaround for the below inquiry posted last week-

I’m wanting to create a new Engagement field at the CTA level based on an existing Renewal Stage field. For any CTAs that have a renewal stage 0-3, I want to create a rule that updates the Engagement field to “Not Engaged”. For any CTAs that have a renewal stage 4-6, I want to create a rule that updates the Engagement field to “Engaged”.

Thanks!

Badge

Hi Scott, 

1. Trying to confirm if we are able to send an email reminder in a JO program filtering out the participants that have opened the email. Basically one program will send the email and then send the reminder in the same program to the participants that have not opened the email. 
  2. Quick question on some best practices when adding a large amount of customers profiles, new products... after an acquisition.  
Badge

Hi Scott - I need to update my scorecard measures, both the percentages in the scorecard and the Rule that writes back to SF. 

Thanks! Melissa

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Edit: I think I’m set here actually. I’ll yield my time to others and will see you at some point in the future I’m sure.

Hello friend. I’m back again about syncing things to Salesforce :)

This time, it’s about syncing JO emails back to the Event object in SFDC. My big issue so far is that it doesn’t seem like there’s any metadata that stores the actual subject or email body in any of the JO MDA objects? I know there’s a “sync to Salesforce” button in JO, but that syncs to Tasks rather than Events. I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to make our Event use case work, or if we’re going to have to go back to the business and say it’s not possible. Thanks!

Badge

Is there a way to provide an additional tiled view in the c360 similar the summary view? If so, can it be filtered for customers that only fit a certain criteria?

DISREGARD--

Hello! Is there anyway to automate a playbook? The use case is we want to alert a CSMs manager of a detractor CTA but the only way to add them is in a playbook. 

Also, this is greyed out on Activity Timeline. Our ops person wants to add another object. Is this a limitation?

Badge

If there is time today I’d like help figuring out a last modified date on a scorecard measure - the trend line shows a change the week of 9/18 but the last modified date is 8/3!