track success plan sharing

Related products: None

How can I generate a report that can detail what success plans have been shared and to whom? I see I can get a list then click into the recipient details one by one, but how to create a report for non admins to see and that has all the info instead of clicking in one by one? [Success Plan Configuration Manage Success Plans Sharing].

Hi Heather, Thanks for brining this up! 

This is a valid use-case, this is not in our road-map. Redirecting this to out product team and will update you once we add this to our road-map.

Happy posting!

Expressing interest in this as well - we’d like to be able to easily show managers when their reports are sharing SPs and to whom, in order to align on processes and manage SLAs

Hi All,

We definitely have plans to provide the ability to give reporting capability on success plan sharing. I will keep you updated as and when I have any updates on this

Would you please let us know when it will be live? 

Having the ability to show managers when their reports are sharing Success Plans and with whom would allow us to align our processes and manage our customers' SLAs accordingly. 

We need it badly! 

Hi team, in addition to reporting it would also be nice to see more information in Admin under Manage Success Plan Sharing.

I’d also like to see – 

1. Which Success Plan or Task has been shared.  So that I can cross reference the record for privacy and security.  Make sure we’re not sharing more than we should.  A “View As” user would also be useful here.
  2. What permission was granted to the user.  This is to enforce policy if we want to specify only customers can see/edit owned objectives shared; or enforce read only permissions.
  3. The user last login date.  This is so I can see if external contacts are accessing the data.  Might need to revoke access for non-active users.

Thanks!