Can timeline comments be sorted so the most recent comment is first?

Related products: CS Timeline

timeline comments are listed in the order created.  is it possible to change the sort order so the most recent comment is first?

Hi @tmolnar this doesn’t appear to be configurable right now.

timeline comments are listed in the order created.  is it possible to change the sort order so the most recent comment is first?

Hi @tmolnar,

Is this required on click of “View all comments” option?

@nitisha_rathi I’m not sure where the “View all comments” option is, but when you click the Comment bubble on a timeline activity and all the comments expand open, this first comment made is listed first.  we are looking for the most recent comment to be listed first.

@tmolnar Let me know if you’d like me to convert this post to an Idea (feature request)!

@lila_meyer  Yes that would be great!  Thank you!

@tmolnar Thanks for posting it here! Currently, this is not on our road-map, I will update you here once we consider for release. 

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.18 release (SFDC / NXT). With this release, viewing activity comments has been revised with the following two key changes:

• Expanding an activity displays all comments by default.
  • When scrolling through comments, the activity header is sticky so users always have the context for the comment they’re looking at. 

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!