Solved

Outreach.io and GS Plug In for Gmail

• 7 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Anyone happen to be using the Gainsight Gmail Plug in with Outreach.io?  Have some questions for you if so!

icon

Best answer by chethana 10 December 2020, 15:22

View original

6 replies

Badge +1

Hi Heather -

We have another team in our organization that just brought Outreach.io in. Would be keen to hear feedback on the product and how you might be using it for CSM’s.

Sorry I can’t help on the immediate question though.

Cody 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Anyone happen to be using the Gainsight Gmail Plug in with Outreach.io?  Have some questions for you if so!

@heather_hansen I am working on this, I will get back to you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@heather_hansen and @cnichols what questions do you have. I will try to answer them. Please write your questions here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@heather_hansen and @cnichols what questions do you have. I will try to answer them. Please write your questions here. 

@sai_ram 

1. Can you use Outreach.io in conjunction with the Gmail Plugin?  We would ideally like to have all our templates stored in Gainsight, and have the ability to log to timeline, but use Outreach to automatically track replies since that capability doesn’t exist in GS.
  2. If the above won’t work, could you use the BCC to Timeline email address within Outreach to get the email to Timeline?
Userlevel 4

Hello @heather_hansen 

1. Can you use Outreach.io in conjunction with the Gmail Plugin?  We would ideally like to have all our templates stored in Gainsight, and have the ability to log to timeline, but use Outreach to automatically track replies since that capability doesn’t exist in GS. [Gainsight]. Yes, you should be able to use outreach with Gainsight plugin. We will also be providing tracking ability very soon.
  2. If the above won’t work, could you use the BCC to Timeline email address within Outreach to get the email to Timeline? [Gainsight] This can also be used even when ur using plugin.But ii would suggest to use plugin as this has conflict resolution mechanism unline Bcc to timeline.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@chethana Thank you so much!  This is really helpful!