EMEA Admin Office Hours - 08/08/19

• 5 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday Aug 8st, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1p-3p GMT+1.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.

Thanks!!

GoToMeeting:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/860695853

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (571) 317-3117

Access Code: 860-695-853

More phone numbers

United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Baji

We’d like to use your Google Analytics integration so that we can more easily get behavioural data in front of our CS team.

Can you tell us if the integration supports Events? If so, do you support Custom Dimensions?

Thank you!

Badge
Hey Baji,

I'm having a reporting/data management issue where when I try and run a report on one object, and then use a lookup to another object, and it duplicates all of the records.

Is there any way I can fix this?

thanks,

Badge
after further investigation looks like some of our data had just been uploaded twice by accident so nevermind!

thanks

Badge +1
Hi Baji

I need your help with a couple of things in JO please:

We are trying to set up renewal program sending an email to customers with 2 objectives:

1) send them to a specific renewal website - this URL link has a user-specific token in it. I get this URL in the dataset but as this URL is user specific, how can I ensure it is mapped to the correct user in the email template?

2) offer different price options - the email template needs to contain their base price, and 2 or 3 different upsell prices. I have this data in an object in 2 different columns (price and product) but I think I need to be able to apply some kind of a filtering logic in the template (which I don't think it is possible?) or pivot the data beforehand so that we can have an email to go out to a customer with e.g. your base price for product K = £123. Your upsell price for product L = £456. Upsell for product M = £789 and so on.

Thanks

Katerina