Request to expand all on Cockpit tasks (with additional enhancements)

Related products: None

somewhat an enhancement to this request:

https://community.gainsight.com/cs-ideas-21/view-task-fields-in-cockpit-6108

Request: all button to expand all tasks in cockpit /option to default to auto expand all tasks

Sub request: ability to sort tasks based on priority and due date across all companies 

I have several tasks at any one time across many customers and would like to be able to action out of the cockpit.  Right now I have to expand each task manually/individually and it is so time consuming it is unusable for my purposes.  

Trying to have a view of all actions I need to take for all customers in order to prioritize my day and not lose anything.  Current sorting by company and then by CTA then task is not helpful.  Would like option to sort by priority/date due with note of company and possibly CTA associated.

Hi @michellebisping - there is a small button on the Cockpit view that does this exact “expand all tasks”. Have you tried using it for your use case?

Hi @dan_ahrens,

That would be amazing but I do not have that icon.  Is this a setting that can be turned on by a global admin?  I’ve reviewed many of the help articles and reached out through chat earlier today with no success.

Hi Michelle, sorry, didn’t realize you were on the NXT edition. This feature is currently not present in NXT. I’ve notified the product manager responsible for Cockpit so that he can look into adding this feature in NXT. 

Thank you!!

@michellebisping Thanks for bringing this up! We are planning to solve this use-case in the near term plan but not the same as SFDC edition. 

I will update you here once we push this for release. 

@dan_ahrens Thanks for the quick reply! 

Hello,

We recently moved to NXT from the SFDC version and greatly miss the ability to expand the tasks as well. Our Users loved the ability to see all of the items they need to work on in one view. Often the Tasks can be worked for multiple CTAs at the same time. If they can see all the Tasks, they will be able to work more efficiently like they did in the SFDC version. 

Sort & Filter by Task would also be extremely helpful for the same reasons. The Tasks themselves can be worked together across multiple Companies/CTAs.