Viewing all tasks for a day or week.

Related products: None

I would like to understand how people are best keeping track of their tasks. My thought is that I would log in in the morning, and see all of my tasks that are due today and throughout the week. Then i can prioritize and plan my week. But it looks like I need to go find these tasks within each individual CTA. I would love them to appear in a calendar view or something. How are others doing this? Right now, I will export them and prioritize them in excel. 
Hi Laura,

We are planning to add a task view in Cockpit to help view/ group/ sort tasks (not grouped under CTAs). Please review this community post for more details and let us know if this solves your problem.

Thanks,

Nitisha
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ability to view pending tasks in a simple viewing "Cockpit" style screen?.

Hi

What I’m looking for is a "Cockpit" style screen layout that shows

due tasks by date, not underneath CTAs.  

At the moment I’m having to click on each

individual CTA to see its tasks and then look at when a task is due. I’d

ideally like it so I can view a simple list of individual tasks by overdue, due today, this

week, this month format. (with possibly the ability to click onto an overall  CTA link if I've opened the task for more details)

I know we can produce this via report, but this isn’t a quick

click/view and requires edits plus the necessity to “run” it each time we need

fresh info.

Could this be something you might consider adding to product?  If someone else knows a way to already get a view like this, then please let me know.

Many thanks!

Nitisha - Any updates on an ETA for a task view of Cockpit?
Hi Melissa,

Task View is not planned in winter, will post ETA once I have more clarity.

Thanks,

Nitisha

Hello Nitisha,

Any update on the release plan? @nitisha_rathi 

While it’s not exactly what you’re after (and I can easily see your use case), Gainsight_Sally can answer parts of this question, if you’ve configured that feature for Slack. (SFDC or NXT)

Asking Gainsight_Sally for my Tasks due today or my overdue Tasks will deliver those Tasks via Slack. I don’t believe you can ask for Tasks due within the next week, or view Tasks in a Calendar-type view.