US Admin Office Hours - 4/16/19 - 1 p.m. PT

• 15 April 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone, this thread is for our brand new second Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday April 16, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

6 replies

Super excited for the second time! I have a couple of (probably basic) questions about CTAs and C360 Account Configuration:

1. Is there a way to make a CTA owner the same as a previous CTA owner. In this example, CTA B is created after CTA B is closed. Can I make the owner of CTA B the same as CTA A?

2. Can I set specific fields based on when a task is closed. E.G. a CSM closes a task to have a kickoff call with a client, so I want to auto-set the field on the account that is the "Kick off call date" field.

3. Can I pull specific fields from an account to a certain CTA (e.g. I want to pull specific fields onto my Renewal CTAs that live on teh account)?

Howdy, I would like to revisit my question on controlling significant digits in CTA title tokens from a few weeks ago. I tried some formula manipulation but haven't quite solved it yet. Thanks

One quick final question - Can I make the account owner editable on the C360 Attributes view. I can currently change the owner in SFDC but not in Gainsight. From the admin side of things I wasn't able to make that editable. Not everyone can edit account owner ont he SFDC side of things so I am wondering if that has an impact.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Emily - Try adding the Owner ID itself rather than the Owner ID Name. Because Owner ID is a lookup field, the Owner ID Name is locked down. However, the Owner ID itself can be changed if marked editable. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Dale - as mentioned yesterday, please open a support ticket on this issue to further investigate. I think this might be an issue specific to Journey Orchestrator.

@spencer_engel That worked! Thank you!!