US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 12/21/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 20 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

5 replies

Badge

Hello, 

Have a question about Snowflake Connection, when trying to create a job need more context about the Reference for primary key and Reference for last modified date requirements 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

We’re in the sf.com instance and we removed tag values from Customer info but we did not clean them up in the accounts first. So now I’m getting errors in connectors 2.0 for value not found.  I have an idea on how to fix this but I’d like your opinion first. Thanks!

Updated late afternoon on 12/21/2021

@sdrostgainsightcom I had to use the data loader avenue to make my updates to the Tags because the Load to Customers for a multipicklist forces me to blank out all the selections (while some selections were still valid for some accounts.) With dataloader and the right key, I was able to clean things up in excel and update the data this way.

Thanks! Happy Holidays!

Lyne

Badge +2

Is it possible for me to set an exact date in Rules Engine based on a date value in a different field. My current set up is based on Rule Date. However, I am nervous that if my rule is only based on Rule Date there is room for error if for some reason there is some issues with the rule running on that day, which sometimes happens with other rules. 

Ex: I want to set the value in ‘Next Review Date’ to be 90 days after ‘Last Review Date ’ for accounts that meet a certain criteria and 180 days for accounts that meet another criteria.

1. I recognize a formula field can give me this option with 1 set of criteria. 
Badge +2

When creating email templates and wanting to use company letterhead graphics does that have to be done using HTML?

I have a look up field that is not fully looking up to the Company Object