US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 08/30/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 30 August 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

9 replies

Good morning Scott,

My question is Scorecard related. Can you confirm that when either an automated or a manual measure do not have a score, that the weight is distributed to other measure on the Scorecard? I’ve seen it happen with automated measures but am unsure if manual measures are handled the same way.

Badge

Hi Scott, 

In our org we are trying to change the way we are capturing the case info. For example now we are looking at case count for a company and we are missing cases opened on behalf of another company. I have started a draft would like to take a look at.   

Userlevel 3
Badge

We’re evaluating whether to use Events Framework to trigger an email via JO.

Question:  upon receiving the Event from SF, how quickly will JO be able to send the email?  Is it near real-time?  Or will it need to first sync and be queued along with any other queued JOs we may have?

We currently have to wait several hours for our existing JOs to fully sync each day.  We’re trying to understand whether the same sort of delay will occur if we use Events Framework for an indv. JO.

Events Framework - Gainsight Inc.

Badge

Hey Scott - Need help with a Scorecard history report. I need to report on the label, not the score value. How can I make that happen?

Badge

Hi Scott - when we initially setup our Scorecard, we utilized the Measure Groups and Group Weights functionality.  Now, as we’re looking to simplify our scorecard, we’re considering moving back to the Old System as described here.  Is the “NA” score handling the only difference between the two Measure Weighting systems - or do we lose more that just that by moving away from the Group Weights?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi Scott - need some help with representing accurate email engagement metrics from the Email Logs V2 object.

Badge

Hi Scott - I would like some help in thinking through what criteria I would need to set up an internal email automation through JO to notify CXMs prior to an NPS survey being sent out. 

Thanks! Melissa Knowles

Badge

Hey Scott - For some reason Data Designer is not letting me bring any values from Relationship Scorecard History object. Keep getting the “Oops. Something went wrong” message.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @ACT -- not sure why that’s giving you grief - in terms of figuring out what’s going on, first try creating a report on the object in regular reporting to ensure there is data in there.

Also, confirm that you are fetching from the MDA-side Relationship Scorecard History object (just in case there is an old SFDC-side object with the same name that you don’t have query permissions for).

Where is it giving you that error? When you try to preview the data with the eyeball icon in DD?