US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 05/11/2021 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session today (Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET).

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

7 replies

Hello! Hoping to get some support on a business challenge I’m hoping to solve for with MAX dates!

We are hoping to reference the MAX date of Activity Timeline (Engagement Type = HIA) and the MAX date of a CTA with the Type = HIA, Status = Closed Won. There is a field on Customer Info that highlights the Last Completed HIA. We are tracking HIA activities on CTAs and Timeline. What is the best way to consolidate the MAX date from these two objects to load to this field? I’ve used data designer and rules engine, trying to transform the data to illustrate the single MAX date, but I’m getting stumped.

** HIA = high impact activity

Thanks!

Alison

Hello!

I have a use case where our team wants a Slack post to hit a specific channel when a Timeline Activity of Type: “Experience Feedback Loop” is created. Is there a way that I can create an integration between GS and Slack to make this post? Saw something might be possible with the Rules Engine, but is there a way to make this real-time instead of scheduled?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello!

I have a use case where our team wants a Slack post to hit a specific channel when a Timeline Activity of Type: “Experience Feedback Loop” is created. Is there a way that I can create an integration between GS and Slack to make this post? Saw something might be possible with the Rules Engine, but is there a way to make this real-time instead of scheduled?

Thanks!

Hi there - these two articles should help, but I’m happy to help you live during office hours tomorrow too if you still have questions: 

Wanted to discuss the following:

-create CTAs through CTA object in SF

-Refedge and Gainsight desync

Very new to this, creating a JO to email customers who have signed up but not activated their account, have the qeury built and it pulls in a field from SFDC called status with the it indicating “Signed Up” or “Activated” so I am looking to see if this feild changes after the first email to see if we shoudl send thme the second email. 

Do I do this in the list filter (first green box in JO) as a calculated field or after the first email in a Conditional Wait step?

Badge

I wanted to discuss is there an API for accessing and pulling information from Gainsight (MDA's etc.)?

Hello!

Thanks!

Hi there - these two articles should help, but I’m happy to help you live during office hours tomorrow too if you still have questions: 

Hi Spencer,

I actually won’t be able to join today anymore. I will take a look at this documentation, and can I push my question to the next Admin Office Hours? Thanks