Admin Office Hours - 9/27/18

• 26 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday September 27, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore.  If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting.  I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.  Thanks!!

6 replies

Thanks Christopher - I'd like to join my first session and see what kind of questions are asked, etc. 
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Might try to join for the following question if my community thread doesn't have any responses by then.

Since a duplicated program doesn't carry a historical exclusion setting and due to our query doing a 3 day look back we have constant erroneous failures reported in the participant activity. 

To address both scenarios I'm looking to incorporate participant activity into the query so that I can filter out anyone who either already entered a Program containing a phrase [i]or received specific emails but am having trouble determining the right object/fields to use. 

There's: AO Advanced Outreach, AO Participant Activity, AO Participants, etc.

I'm essentially just looking for a statement such as 'Has not entered Program X in 180 days from run date' or 'Has not received Email X in 180 days from run date'
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Also, how do we join if there is no link or registration?
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Hi Christopher.  I have a question about configuring Zen Desk Integration through connectors.  
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Sorry, forgot to add the meeting ID.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/912742885
Hello -- I can't find the post for the 10/4/18 Admin office hours. Is it cancelled today?