[KC Bot] Allow KC Bot Added Engagements to Be Modified of their Engagement Level Configuration, Without Having to remove it from KC Bot.

Related products: PX KC Bot

Posting on Behalf of a Customer, but would say its a good idea also.

Today when trying to edit the Engagement used in KC Bot you get below. Its a pretty bad experience where someone has to go back and forth to remove the Engagement from KC Bot, Pause the Engagement, Make Changes, Launch, then readd into KC Bot. 

Especially, If a simple change needs to be done, such as fixing a spelling error, or changing the title of a step.

Somewhat related to this community thread:

I would love this enhancement as well! For PX customers, and also for myself. I help maintain our KC Bot and it can be time consuming to go back or forth, or fix simple things in an engagement.

Please, please, please, please please.

Painful user experience going back and forth for simple tweaks.

Yes, please to this request! I have three KC Bots that use some of the same engagements. It’s such a pain to have to go into each KC Bot, remove the engagement, modify the engagement, and then turn it back on in each of the KC Bots.

Adding my agreement that this is a much-needed feature. I also have engagements that reside in multiple bots (onboarding, steady-state, persona, testing); when something needs to be updated, I have to remove it from each bot, pause, edit, launch, and add it back to all bots. 

A warning message that you’re editing an engagement that is active in a bot is a good idea, and it would also be great if that message could tell you which bot(s) the engagement is active in.

Hi everyone, With May’23 release you can now edit active engagements (esp. when they are added to Active KCBots) without having to do the entire manual process. To know more about the feature check out the announcement of “Draft Mode in engagements” feature in the release notes:

https://support.gainsight.com/PX/Release_Notes/Current_Release_Notes_-_2023/PX_Release_Notes_May_2023#Edit_Active_Engagements_with_Ease_using_Draft_Mode

Thanks

AcknowledgedImplemented