US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 8/8/19 - Pre-session Thread

• 7 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hello everyone! This thread is for our Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming August 8, 2019 at 11am PT / noon MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you Thursday!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677 

You can also dial in using your phone. 

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412 

Access Code: 493-151-677 

4 replies

I need some help with my query and field mapping so that I can CC in Programs.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
We can go over that - there's definitely a trick to making it work for certain use cases.

Hey Scott! Thanks again for your help on this!

The query is failing to send to opportunities that have not been updated with the Additional Contact email. You had actually alerted me that that would happen and we built in to the query a statement to prevent this, but it seems to not be working.

I have a ticket with the support crew but I'm not sure I am accurately explaining the issue. Would it be possible for you to help me figure out the problem or should I wait for Spencer at office hours tomorrow?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hello Jill -

I'll actually be covering the Office Hours call today, so we'll be able to take a quick look if Support hasn't already figured it out.

Talk with you shortly!

Scott