View Survey Comments with Viewer License

Related products: None

Right now if you have a viewer license you cannot access the results of a survey sent via JO/Surveys 2.0. Can gainsight develop a way for viewers to access the “survey results link” that can be sent through JO? it seems this would fall under the category of “viewer”. Also, you can email the score but not the comments from a survey to anyone, why not add the comments? this limitation makes automation difficult for users with viewer licenses.

I would also love to see that you can put any information from the survey into an email for those that do not have Gainsight (or only have the view).

So score, responder, other account data, comments. etc.

Hi @heather_landgraf , This is currently in our backlog. 

Thanks,

Vikram

I would love to see this it would be huge for us. We have  a large group in services that have viewer licenses and receive survey feedback on their consulting work. It would be great to have an easier way to share the whole response with them with a list of URLs they can click into.

@TheDataSherpa , @heather_landgraf  and @ml2019 Currently, users with Viewer licence can see the survey responses on a preview icon in C/R360. They need to have “Read” access to the “Company” object

@vikram thank you, can you show what you mean? Is this in the widget?

@ml2019 Navigate to Customers > {CustomerName} > Survey

You can see “NPS Responses” and “Survey Responses”. Clicking on the “Eye” icon will show the detailed responses

@vikram  I’m still not seeing where this is - do you have a screen shot you can dm me?

Hi @ml2019 

Please check these below screenshots.

Once we click on that View Icon, it will redirect us to the Survey Response page.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.