Option to add another task from Playbook setup

Related products: None

Not sure if this request has already been posted…

When creating a Playbook, each Task has to be added one at a time.

Create Playbook, click three dots, Add Task, update task and Save, Click three dots, Add Task, etc.

It would be ideal to have an option to Save and add another task from within the Task creation dialog rather than having to Save then create Add Task every time.

@john_apple valid point, this will reduce multiple steps. Thanks for the feedback.

@john_apple our product team considered your request and added to our near term road-map. Thanks once again!! 

Additionally, once you add a task the page refreshes and takes you to the top and you have to scroll down to the playbook you were working on. It seems minor, but creating new playbooks is a major pain

Hello @john_apple and @andreammelde, this is something we are planning to address when we redesign playbooks as per Horizon standards. It is in our medium term roadmap. Thanks.

Hello,

I am currently building multiple new playbooks and have been experiencing the extra steps as mentioned above. There are many clicks to create tasks within a playbook. Today I’ve built playbooks titles with tasks in a a spreadsheet to copy/caste into GS. In GS I create the playbook, add task, copy/paste from spreadsheet, save and am taken to the top of the playbook landing page meaning I have to scroll down to find the playbook I was working on and begin adding another task. Ideally when creating a playbook there should be an import option or allow for the ability to create the playbook and begin building multiple tasks on one screen.

Having to scroll to locate the right playbook and create each new task makes building playbooks very time consuming today.

@haleylund we understand your concerns and resonate with the challenging UX. We plan to address this in our playbooks revamp. Thank you!

@sriram pasupathi are you able to share when the playbook revamp is expected to be released?