Way to restrict Scorecard Comment editability?

Related products: None

Hi There,

Do we have future plan to introduce an ability to restrict users from editing or making changes to scorecard comment section?

Here is a use-case from customer - Is there a way to disable comments on scorecards from being editable? We have predefined comments and we don’t want someone to mistakenly erase or change it.

Thanks

~Shiv

Hi There,

Do we have future plan to introduce an ability to restrict users from editing or making changes to scorecard comment section?

Here is a use-case from customer - Is there a way to disable comments on scorecards from being editable? We have predefined comments and we don’t want someone to mistakenly erase or change it.

Thanks

~Shiv

@shiv_kumar_katiyar  Thanks for bringing this up!!

The new Scorecard Timeline feature should take care of that.  

Hi @dana_sander ,

Please take a look at the new feature  Scorecard Timeline feature  for your use-case.

P.S. But as per my assessment I doubt that this would suffice your use-case.

Thanks

~S 

@shiv_kumar_katiyar  what I meant is that comments that are updated via a rule are only editable by whomever created the rule.  So if @dana_sander’s use case is that she does not want comments that are updated via a rule to be editable, this new feature should address that.

Of course, end users can still create Timeilne entries on the score itself, but it wouldn’t be overwriting what the rule wrote.

Do I have that incorrect?