Total Number of Records in Tabular Reports w/ Inline Column Filters

Related products: None

Hello! I may be misremembering, but I recall the “total number of records” counts in the bottom left of reports updating to reflect datasets impacted by ad hoc filtering in column headers. This is either no longer the case, or never was. In either case, it would be very helpful to have that behavior.

Unfiltered Tabular Report Results vs Ad Hoc Filtered Results

Hello! I may be misremembering, but I recall the “total number of records” counts in the bottom left of reports updating to reflect datasets impacted by ad hoc filtering in column headers. This is either no longer the case, or never was. In either case, it would be very helpful to have that behavior.

Even if it never did, it should.

I think I’m losing my sanity, but I seem to recall that at some point it started working showing the # of filtered records when inline filters were applied, but now it isn’t the case.

Anyway, as Alizee said, Even if it never did, it should!

Agreed

Hello All,

We are planning to fix this and it will be released soon. Will update this thread once it goes to live.

Regards

Prateek

Fantastic news, appreciate the update Prateek! This will be a very useful quality of life enhancement.

No StatusIN DEVELOPMENT

Hi All,

We are glad to inform that we have resolved this and have released the fix in production

Thanks

Prateek

IN DEVELOPMENTImplemented