Success Plan Gantt in Success Snapshot

Related products: None

It would be very nice to be able to include the Gantt chart visualization of a Success Plan (e.g., only showing objectives and slide per objective incl. tasks) into a Success Snapshot. Currently, Success Plan information is available in tabular format only; the Gantt chart provides a much more insightful and sexy visual for progress meetings and EBR's for example.

@Jef Vanlaer thank you for you feedback, we are coming up with the 2.0. You will have a better view.

@Jef Vanlaer I have a follow up question for you. More often than not, Gantt charts are horizontally spaced and might not fit right away in a single slide. Will it be fine if we give the link to the Gantt charts?

Or do you want us to break it down into multiple slides? In that case, the visual insight might be lost?

@rahul_prayakarao Thanks for following up. You are right that a day-based Gantt chart will often be to wide to fit a slide. However, a month-based overview like the example below or a week-based overview (for shorter projects) should be feasible. Maybe it's an idea to have the admin or end-user select if they want a day-, week- or month-based chart (or all of those in 3 slides)? If the quality of the image is good enough, the CSM could also zoom in and cut the image to visualize the section they want to show in the meeting. 

@Jef Vanlaer those are some good points, Jeff. Thank you for sharing. Let me speak with more stakeholders before I take any call on this.

Hi! Is there any update on this?? This would be so helpful!

@bmayden we have decided not to support this at this moment. Embedding a gantt chart into a slide deck in a readable format was found technically challenging.

Do you think giving a URL link to the Gantt chart helpful?

No StatusNot Planned

No StatusNot Planned

Updated idea statusNo StatusNot Planned