US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 06/21/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

7 replies

Badge

Hey Scott - Need help again with the Data Designer case we created. Also, want to know how I upload historical pulse scores for our scorecard relationship measures.

Badge

Hi, my organization has recently gone thru a rebranding. This means that the domain on the email addresses have changed. We have records in the Person object that need to have their email addresses changed. The Person object has email address as the identifier which means it will create new records for all of the updated emails instead of updating the email address. Is there a way to update the email address on the Person object? I had thought to extract the email address and GSID and then update the address and reload using GSID but GSID isn’t available in a rule and it is forcing the email to be the identifier.

Badge

Hi Scott, 

If there’s time I’d love assistance with the following:

Mass Edit Custom Fields - to support our GS>SFDC push of Company Persons>Contacts, I had to create two fields (Lead Source & Referrer Code) to meet our SFDC requirements for creating a Contact. I need to bulk edit all Company Persons to populate those two fields with default text to meet the SFDC requirement.

Tips for Auditing an Inherited Gainsight Instance - Our Gainsight environment has changed hands many times and none of our previous admins are at the company anymore, so any tips for efficiently auditing and optimizing our setup would be greatly appreciated

Measuring CSM Utilization - we would like to leverage CTAs and Timeline logs to quantify where CSMs are spending their time week over week; any advice on how best to implement this would be awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi there - we’re going through a strange situation with a Sandbox that is connected to both an SFDC Gainsight org as well as a new Gainsight NXT org, and it seems that they now both are half-broken. I’m hoping you might be able to shed some light if possible.

Badge

Sorry I am a little late on this one. I didn’t realize that it was at 1PST. I am having trouble in Rules Engine populating the score from a Measure Group in R360 to a Measure in C360. The Rule setup is showing data in the preview but when I attempt to use Score 2.0 to write to the measure in C360 it is showing 0 records for update. 

Had a quick report question scott, jumping in late 

Badge

Hi Scott,

As discussed yesterday I added a suggestion to the community regarding the calendar widget.

Here is the link.

Calendar Widget set contacts with email domain of GS instance as internal | Gainsight Community

Thanks again for the help yesterday.