A few pro tips ahead of Pulse next week!

• 11 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Pulse is now less than 1 week away, can you believe it?!

We can’t wait to welcome you to Moscone Center West and explore the future of customer success, community, and product – all while celebrating 10 unbelievable years of Pulse. rocket_emoji.png

You should have received your Know Before You Go email yesterday, but below I wanted to highlight just a few key points! As always, please feel free to reach out directly or via pulseus@gainsight.com if there’s anything you need.

Cheers,
The Gainsight Pulse Team

Hot Tips!

• Verify your badge information using the link in your Know Before You Go (KBYG) email! 
  • Save the KBYG email and have your QR code available on your smartphone (or printed out) ready to scan at check-in.
  • Registration will be open during the following times:

• Tuesday 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Pro-tip - this is a quieter time to grab your badge than before the keynote on Wednesday!
    • Wednesday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
    • Thursday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
  • Dress Code: There is no specific dress code for Pulse, however, business casual is generally appropriate. And comfortable shoes are always a must at events!
  • Meals: Continental breakfast, lunch, and light snacks are included with all Pulse Conference Passes. Moscone West also offers a concession stand with additional food and beverages available for purchase on Level 1.
  • Where you're going: Pulse 2023 is at the Moscone Center West 800 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103. Make sure you don't wind up at any of the other Moscone buildings like Moscone North or South.
  • Download the app!

• Click below to install or search for “Pulse Presented by Gainsight” in the app store for your device.

• Have Fun! Please..above all, we want you to enjoy every second of Pulse! I promise we have some cool tricks up our sleeve. Make sure to take some time out for you when you need it - whether it is spending some time alone petting the puppies of Pulse, taking part in our meditation sessions, or sitting in on the relaxing music sessions during lunch. Make sure you do YOU! 

Can’t wait to see you all there!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I was not able to verify, because both Chrome and Firefox give warnings about the etherios site. 

Badge +1

Hi there @mmarques ! You can email us at pulseus@gainsight.com and let us know if any changes need to be made. Otherwise, when you check-in at Registration, you will get a preview on the check-in screen of what your badge looks like. This is the final check before printing! Hope that is helpful.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@bzanjani - I have no changes.  Was just going to verify to speed the check-in. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@bzanjani This is sooo helpful! 😃