Gainsight PX Support Portal

Related products: PX Integrations

Enhancement request for using the Gainsight Zendesk support portal for submitting tickets for PX.

https://gainsight.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

The support case portal does not have Gainsight PX feature selection under the "I need help with" section. Making it difficult to submit support tickets and know they are getting routed to the right support team.

Since this is the portal that I use to see existing tickets it would seem logical that I could submit PX support cases through it. Yet today Support’s advised method is to submit via in-app dialogue. I will say that this in-app dialogue is very limiting as I can not continue to navigate the product, take screenshots or attach a screenshot. 

Simplest resolution is to add the issue categories to the full zendesk website ticket submission page

Dileep Nalla (Gainsight Support)

Hi Ashton,
 Thank you for bringing this up with our support team. Gainsight CS tickets are currently submitted through the support portal, but we are considering adding a Gainsight PX option as well, which is currently being reviewed by the product team.
 I'd like to let you know that the Gainsight PX application has a mechanism for in-app feedback submission, so you can provide feedback/support ticket without switching to the support portal.

I didn’t realize that we could file a ticket from within Gainsight PX. Is there a way to CC other people to be included? Or do we have to use the portal or email for that?

@mmarques not that I have found. There is no option to CC or many other needed features of submitting “feedback” with the in-app dialogue. 

The in app feedback mechanism is best used for “feedback”. It does not give ample tools for your power users/admins to submit robust defect reports in a way that provides good documentation. By being a very small text box it is encouraging short pieces of feedback. I would rather use a ticket portal to be able to provide more details.

If the in-app feedback mechanism also provides important app status details I could understand investing in making this dialogue more robust. 

No StatusPartially Fixed

Updated idea statusNo StatusPartially Fixed

Thank you for elevating this user experience @Ashton.

Gainsight Support has been busy the past few weeks rolling out a unified Support experience for our products, and unifying the backend ticketing box - Thanks to @mandy_major and her team.

We now have a way of submitting a PX SUpport Request directly to the PX team and guess what it even has a way for you to attach screenshots and assign priority.

I know the in-app experience need to catch up and I’ll loop in the PM @aharkut for filling in that part. 

Btw, addressing the bigger cause you elevated of a disjointed experience, we launched this new Gainsight Support hub landing page. cc @dileepnalla