Suppress extraneous columns in Scorecard Mass Edit export

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Need a way to suppress the Stale Score, Trend and Comments columns that are included when you export a Scorecard Mass Edit Report. I understand why it's there, and it's valuable - when you need it - but there doesn't appear to be a way to hide them in the export. (Show Comments is turned off in "Chart Options")

Expectation:

Reality:

I should also point out that I've only added Group scores to this report, yet it's showing a "Stale Score" column. I didn't think Group Scores could show staleness?

@arjun

Hi Jeff,

Try filtering out the columns which you don't require and then export the sheet. Hope this works.

What? The columns that are showing that I don't want are Stale Score, Trend and Comments. There's no way to "filter out" those columns. They're hidden in Report Builder - they don't show till the report is exported?

Okay, got it. So you want to hide stale score, trends and comments from the report whenever they are not needed. Will discuss this with the team and get back to you with an appropriate solution.

Regarding the below issue

"I should also point out that I've only added Group scores to this report, yet it's showing a "Stale Score" column. I didn't think Group Scores could show staleness?"

This is a valid ask. I will include this in the upcoming release.