Folders or Labels for Funnels

Related products: PX Analytics

Hello,

I’m in the process of setting up funnels for each of my guides (>100), along the lines of this:

• Step 1:  Engagement > Guide > Engagement Name > Viewed
  • Step 2:  Feature > {last step of the guide, usually a “save” button}

Basically, I want to know the completion rate of the feature for folks having started a guide.

Since there will be > 100 funnels, I’d like the ability to group them into folders, or at least have the “label” functionality you have with Engagements to be able to quickly find related funnels.

Hi @rterakedis , 

Would you prefer setting up Funnels and being able to track them for every engagement be helpful? Or do you see efficiency in a feature like “Engagement Goal”?

Basically, if for every Engagement you could define a goal at the time of Launch. Goal could be like that a specific Feature (maybe button click) should be completed at the End of the Guide within 5 mins or adopt (click or visited) a feature atleast 3 times in 1 week be more helpful? And this information you will be able to consume in the In-App Engagement Performance reporting.

What would your thoughts be on this?

If you see value in Engagement Goals, then what are the different types of Goal you envision for any Engagement?

Thanks

Hi @aharkut!  

This would be a good start to potentially spot check an engagement’s success without having to develop the funnel.   I don’t think at this time I’m as concerned that they complete the goal within a certain time period → I think it’s reasonable that someone might go through the engagement (say an in-app guide) to “see what they need to do”, but click cancel at the end and then come back at a later date to do the whole process for real without the guide.   In other words, I’m more interested in whether they launched the guide…. and then eventually completed the guide's goal.  (that could be flawed thinking -- Open to suggestions/comments from the community).

Also, and more importantly, part of the reason I was using funnels was to get the funnel metrics on the dashboard.   The Guide Performance widget isn’t particularly helpful → I’m less concerned with how many folks launch the guide, and more concerned with how many folks 1) complete the guide, and 2) complete the intended goal of the guide.  Currently, the best way i’ve found to report this on a dashboard is with a funnel report widget.

Again, open to suggestion if there’s a better way to do this!