Solved

In a program, how can I inform multiple stakeholders that a CSAT response has been submitted?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Customer is trying to send out a CSAT survey and using Financial Force project as an associated object.

How can they inform the project manager and the Customer Success manager with the right link to the project and the CSAT score they have recieved?

Customer does not want to create another program just for this reason and I am not sure if it is possible to asscoiate the object (Financial Force) from a different program.

cc: Ben Edelstien

icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 5 June 2019, 16:42

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@piyushmadhukar / @abhishek_sivaraman

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
If you used a bionic query and pulled in all the relevant information associated with the project like project manager email and the customer success manager email, could you add a step at the end of the program that sends an email to the those parties and includes the details of the completion of the survey? You could even send them an escalation email if the recipient did not reply to the survey after a set number of days. Would this work?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hey Dan,

Can you elaborate on how can add a step to add an email on a CSAT type of program with the right Financial Force project link and a survey response?

Also how can I wait for the recipient to respond to a survey without sending a reminder email? Right now, the way CSAT survey is designed, even if I elect to not send a reminder email, I have a mandatory decision box that I can't get rid off.

cc @christopher_sanderson , please feel free to add your commentary if you think I have missed anything!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Using the generic survey model you can add follow up steps to the model.

By using a bionic query, you can pull in the email address of any internal recipients that you'd like to notify. By mapping those emails they are available anywhere in the program for tokenization or for sending to those emails.

And the survey responses are able to be tokenized into subsequent emails:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Might be a good use case for an Admin Office Hours session! :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Got it. So you are saying not to use the associated object option in csat but bring in that Financial Force info via a query and then use it. Am I correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
I don't believe the associated object option would conflict with the path I outlined above. I believe you should be able to use both.