Link to SFDC in Report (like on the CS360 Page)

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

We have a report that lists a customer's support cases on the CS360 page, and we would love to be able to include a link directly to the case in that report.  

Currently, we need to go to the Account in SFDC, navigate to the cases, and find that particular case, or search for the case in SFDC.
We have the same type of report but on the far right side there is an eye that links us directly to the support case.  Our report is built off the case object in SFDC so I don't know if that has anything to do with how it works.  The section in CS360 that has the case report attached is created as a RelatedList.
We were able to achieve this by creating a "Case Link" formula field on the Case object which contains a hyperlink to the case number [HYPERLINK("/" + Id, CaseNumber)]  We reference the Case Link field on any reports   (including dashboard).
The Case Number is hyperlinked automatically. If you add Case Number field to your report, you should be able to get what you want. I hope that helps. 

Thanks 
Sweet didn't know that had been adjusted!
Adding a comment here, I had a customer request the same for the Opportunity object and for a custom object.  They wanted to have a hyperlink on the Gainsight dashboard that would take them to the opportunity record.

As a follow-on to Jeff's comment, below is the formula that I used to create this custom formula text field:

[i]HYPERLINK("[i]https://na35.salesforce.com/"[i];

[i]& Id

[i], Name 

[i])

Where it has the salesforce.com URL, you should grab the URL from your own SFDC instance.  The Id will populate the object ID suffix, and the Name will populate the name of the record.