Create and Assign Multiple C360/R360

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

We would like to be able to create and assign multiple C360.  Right now this is possible, but would like to be able to cycle between more than one and have more than one active.

The use case We are trying to build is for our consulting Projects. We have created some Reports for our consulting engagements in our Org. These Reports are a Part of Dashboard. However, we want to show the reports per account hence want to build a separate CS360 layout exclusive for consulting reports and then search an account and load this layout for our consulting users.

Two questions.  First, why don't you want the Consulting users to see these reports on their usual layout -- why should they have to switch into a special one?  Second, as it sounds like this is focused on reports, how about just adding a global filter to the dashboard so users can select the Customer they want and everything filters there?
Here are the answers

First, why don't you want the Consulting users to see these reports on their usual layout -- why should they have to switch into a special one?

CS360 - the default layout is used by CSM's. Consulting Users are different set of people looking at a different perspective of account and metrics.

Second, as it sounds like this is focused on reports, how about just adding a global filter to the dashboard so users can select the Customer they want and everything filters there?

This is not only focused on Reports, we are building some metrics like Life time Value and Time to Value metrics which needs to be shown per account as a Widget.

Over all the use case is - having different CS360 layout for different line of business ( Of which consulting is one ).

Of course there will some overlap of data and reports across line of business such as Scores and customer stages depending on whats needed by the team and the specific metrics related to the business.

Thanks!

~Lokesh
Thanks for the reply.  So if I am following, I think you have a classic use case for multiple layouts.  You have two groups of people, CSMs and Consultants, each of which wants their own layout.  So a CSM would see Layout A and a Consultant would see Layout B but nobody would switch back and forth between Layouts A and B.    Is this right?  And if so, are you having trouble setting up multiple layouts to achieve this?
Spot ON..:).. That's right..Different Layout for different groups of Users

Thanks!

~Lokesh
Great.  So this should be totally doable today.  Just configure the layout mappings so that Layout A applies for all Customers but only CSM Users and Layout B applies to all Customers but only Consultant users. 
Great!..Thanks Karl. I Have already created the multiple Layouts with a couple of specific reports as required. I will work with Support on for any config issues I may encounter. Thanks for your inputs.

Thanks!

~Lokesh