NPS tab - Filter options

Related products: None

The NPS tab is fabulous, but I find it painfully static. Would love the flexibility to be able to pop in some filters in that view (example, ARR > xx, RegiAPAC, Coach = xx, etc etc)

Has there been any thought put into it? I know I'm able to do this in the reports, but I'm finding it quite cumbersome. 

Thanks! 
This is a great idea, Nicole. As you mentioned, much of the same information shown in the NPS tab can be seen in Reports. But not all of it!

For instance, the Total NPS score is something that I've found to be calculated in the NPS tab, and not available when building reports. So we are unable to duplicate the reports seen in the NPS tab so as to add different filters. This means currently there are some reports we just can't make at this time in Gainsight.

I'd love to see all of the same calculations available in the NPS tab be useable in Reports 2.0, allowing us the flexibility to create the exact reports we want to see! Then be able to add them to dashboards and etc...

Or if not, like you mentioned, being able to add filters and create views to the NPS tab itself would also help out.

I'll post back here if I learn more!

Thanks,

Logan T.
Team,

Have we made any progress regarding the ability to filter NPS results from the NPS tab? As it stands today, if we want to break our NPS results down to different filters (segment or CSM, example) we have to build custom reports that only show the AVG. of the NPS response rather than the true NPS that displays on the NPS tab.

Any additional insight here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Josh
I echo the comments above.  When you manage a team of CSMs that is running a portfolio of accounts it would be extremely helpful to see the NPS for the portfolio (aggregated by CSM).
what factors are your NPS scores based on?  Is it a single survey or other items that are easily quantifiable?

Regarding the filter option in NPS tab -

You can use Survey 2.0 to send NPS survey and NPS data can be analyzed from NPS 2.0 tab, which has advanced filter option to filter NPS data. Please check and let us know if this works to resolve your use case.

https://support.gainsight.com/Surveys/Surveys_2.0

Thanks,

Sekhar