Solved

Change subscription language at the bottom of outreach emails

• 3 August 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge
In an outreach we sent to customers i clicked on the "manage subscription preferences" at the bottom of the email curious to see what it looks like for customers. It takes you to a window that gives two options:

1) Opt out from customer success communication

2) Opt out from survey emails

I'm not comfortable with the language of the first one, because it's implying we're giving them the option to unsubscribe from all communication sent from the customer success team. 

I suggest changing this to just say, "Opt out from this email communication", or something like that. 
icon

Best answer by abhishek_sivaraman 3 August 2018, 19:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Jackie,

I believe the first option does unsubscribe the contact from all emails, except for operational emails and survey emails. This text is standard for all customers.
Hi,

The text which you see is the default text which we ship. If you navigate to Admin - > Email Configuration ->Opt Out settings , you have the option of changing the text so that the modified text is displayed in unsubscribe page. Hope this helps!

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
Thank you - I will change the text. 
Hi everyone, based on the above post, the relevant document is updated accordingly. Please see the updated doc here. Feel free to reach out to us at docs@gainsight.com for any feedback/suggestions.

Happy posting! Thank you!