Solved

Question. How do you send the email on Outreach on behalf of someone else?

• 4 September 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
I remembering seeing a similar post - but I for some reason cannot locate it. 

When sending an Outreach or Program - is there an ability to change the sender to someone else?  Other than the user logged in?  I send majority of our Outreaches or Programs on behalf of other users - so logging out as me, and in as them, is somewhat annoying.  Especially if I forget to test the Outreach or Program before hand - and they get the test email.

Thank you for your feedback!
icon

Best answer by john_apple 4 September 2018, 21:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Yes - when you are editing the Outreach or email within a Program, you should be able to change the From and Reply-to addresses to any address as well as the From Name - just type in the field rather than selecting from the dropdowns.

To make it dynamic - for instance, the full name and email of each CSM - you'd just have to pull that field from your data source as part of the Powerlist or Query. 
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Awesome! Thank you John!  The first part is what I'm after.  Since the email is going out from another department that isn't really listed/associated with the accounts - I wasn't exactly sure how to make the email from them.  Cause logging in and out is rather annoying - and I forget.

Thank you again!!!!

🙂