Question

JO Program - Editing Capabilities

• 3 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Are you able to edit a client journey down the line without interrupting anything?

Not sure if that made sense…  🙃

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Somewhat - you can’t change the steps in the Program (can’t add or remove a step or edit wait timers) but you can adjust the email templates, the participants, field mappings, and schedule sync of a query.

Badge

Makes sense!  I do have another question @john_apple

If we start at point A, and a new Digital Account comes in at Point B – would they start at the beginning of the Journey?

I really hope that made sense:)

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Makes sense!  I do have another question @john_apple

If we start at point A, and a new Digital Account comes in at Point B – would they start at the beginning of the Journey?

I really hope that made sense:)

Yes that makes sense. There isn’t a way to insert participants into the middle of a program, so every participant starts at the beginning. You could modify your email templates to have versions that account for these differences and then filter at the Email step but it might be easier to manage with multiple programs.

Badge

Thank you @john_apple !

We will be adding new clients monthly, so we are trying to figure out the best way to do this...

Badge

Hey @john_apple !

I have another question…

If we start a journey for our digital segment customers (about 43) but then let’s just say 15 days later we add a new client…  How can I trigger THEIR journey to start without re-sending out a welcome email to the 43 customers that have already started their journey?

Wow, I hope that made sense:)

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

In the JO Program, you’ll have participants enter and then in the setup the default is that they would not be able to re-enter unless you modify these settings:

In the screenshot, it is saying that participants are unique by their email address and each email address can only enter once in a lifetime (Entry Criteria). The only time you would modify these settings if you wanted to resend the same email to the same addresses in the future - for example a quarterly survey or renewal. But for onboarding, I would imagine it would be just the once in a lifetime.