Solved

Generic Survey AO not showing all available surveys

• 26 February 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • Shoshin
  • 314 replies
Maybe I am impatient, but I cannot seem to get a newly published survey to be available when creating a new Generic Survey AO. I just re-opened a closed survey and it was not showing up. I thought it was maybe that the survey was old (made in August of 2017), so I cloned it. That clone is still not displaying. 

Is there a delay in getting the survey to show as an option in AO?

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks all!
icon

Best answer by alex_legay 27 February 2018, 23:38

View original

5 replies

Badge
And I am just impatient, it's there now. Any reason for the delay there?
Hi Ben,

This should not happen. Can you raise a support ticket for the same?

Thanks

Abhishek S
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Ben, 

The only thing I can think of is if you were working in two tabs and the AO page was never refreshed after you published the survey.
Badge
No I distinctly remember going back out to the list of all AOs and creating a new one AFTER publishing the survey. Not a big deal, but it was really odd. I'll keep better track if I see it again.
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Hi Ben, 

It looks like you need to fully refresh the page and not just back out. Take a look at the video below.

https://cl.ly/130E0H0B2a3M

I don't think this is a bug(product can confirm) but it definitely can trip you up if you are working between Survey and CoPilot tabs at the same time. Looks like our CoPilot visual force page only refreshed the data in the survey dropdown after a refresh or going to a different page and then back.