Solved

Anyone know how to get a report of user Email to Timeline email addresses?

• 28 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I am curious if I am missing something here or not.  Today if I get asked about an Email to Timeline email address I remove the inbound email user and re-add them to trigger the automated email with their BCC address.

As an admin, can we run a report or is there a view to simply confirm a users BCC Address in the GS UI?

Thanks,

David

icon

Best answer by john_apple 28 May 2020, 17:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I don’t think you can view this as an admin. The user can view it under their profile in Gainsight > Inbound Emails

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

As Customer Team Operations we support our Customer Success team with Gainsight Administration needs. The issue is that when a non Ops user clicks that Inbound Email Setting icon they receive an insufficient permissions dialog box. That is why I sparked up the conversation on my ability to reply to an email or chat request with their BCC email address.  

I will touch base with our IT Team to see if the SFDC permission restriction is required for some reason to allow the self-service of the team to view their own; seems like this is something an Admin should be able to view/audit/support.

Thanks @john_apple