Email Assist Messages - Ability to page image inline

Related products: None

When sending an email through the Cockpit / Email Assist, our CSMs often wish to include a screenshot of the customer's view in our product, to more easily guide the customer to a) what the issue is, and b) how they can monitor the issue for themselves going forward.  This is not a standard image that can be saved for easy retrieval/upload -- this is a custom screenshot, grabbed on the fly, for each customer with their unique data.  It is time-consuming for our CSMs, especially during Back To School timeframe, to have to save the screenshot somewhere, then upload into the email... they feel it's faster to use Outlook than Email Assist because they can just paste the screenshot straight into the body of the email.  

Please add support for pasting images inline with your HTML editor. 

Thank you!
Hi Sarah, 

This is already available in the product. 

Navigate to Email Assist Task>>click on Validate to Email>>click on Insert Image>>click on INLINE

I just realized the subject of my post is misspelled ... instead of "page" I meant "paste".  And by paste, I mean from the clipboard, not by uploading a file from disk.  Is pasting from the clipboard available in the product already, and I'm missing it?
Hey Sarah - if you're able to paste the image into a Google Doc, you should be able to then copy it from that to the Email Template.  I have customers that send me Google Docs with images and formatting and I'm able to copy from that directly into the email template, no problem.  Outside of that, it will come over as a broken image.
I like this as a workaround!  If they just keep a Google Doc open, it's still faster than saving as a file, then uploading ... and keeps their disk clean of random images too.  Thank you so much!