Booleans should display as checkboxes

Related products: None

It would be great if there was a way to denote when a boolean should be displayed as a checkbox (or just display as checkbox by default) throughout the product as that is the way the data is currently displayed in SFDC. One place in the product where I have received this feedback about the most is within the Person section of the C360, as shown below. The experience feels a little disjointed considering when an end user goes through adding a Timeline activity or updating a CTA, they are able to use checkboxes but here they cannot.

+1, it would nice if this also applied to boolean values in reports/dashboards. It would make it much more readable.

+1 from me on this. It's ok from an admin side but from the use-side a checkbox is much better.

+1 from me on this too, much more end-user-friendly to have a tickbox (but also the design of these need redoing from a readability POV even on 360, white tick in a light grey box is not a good combination) than the string of true or false showing. 

@sai_ram any updates on timing for this planned status to move to implemented? 🙂 Seems so simple! 

Can we get some upvotes? @jean.nairon @foster.sean92 @lindseyyoung5 @sroma @CurtisV @mathieu.brillon 

Totally agree!

+1 for this request. My vote too.

Hi All,

We are currently working on the revamp for the Person section and the boolean fields will be shown as checkboxes.

I will see if we can bring this change earlier. Will keep you posted on the timelines.

Thank you

Preethi

Backed by popular demand, we have released the enhancement to viewing Boolean data as checkboxes in the Person Detail and List views. 

We have other enhancements coming up in the releases to follow.

Keep the feedback flowing!!

Thank you

Preethi

@pgeorge  FYI, unless I am missing something, this option is gone now in the new C360 layout.  Can we please see if we can get it back.  A boolean showing as true/false dropdown for users instead of a checkbox is not ideal UX.  Thanks!

Updated idea statusAcknowledgedCLOSED (DUPLICATE)
Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.