URL field in MDA

Related products: None

Currently, when we pass a URL through a process in Gainsight such as Rules or MDA loads, the hyperlink itself gets stripped from the text, and we are left with just the text version of the hyperlink.

It would be great if we could have a way to pass URLs through our processes and maintain the clickabiity of the hyperlink itself.
Hi Tom, 

I haven't tested this myself, but does this behavior happen even when using the new URL data type? https://support.gainsight.com/Release_Notes/Current_Release_Notes/08Release_Notes_Version_5.15_June_...
Hi Dan,

I tried using the rules engine to populate a URL data type field in an MDA object and when I created a report for that object, the URLs were not clickable.  
Reading through that link you sent, it looks like this is already a known limitation and on the roadmap. Looking forward to having this ability in the future! 
Hi Calvin, 

You can expect the enhancement to have the URL's to be clickable in our upcoming v5.16 release on July 24.

Thanks,

Kunal
Hi Calvin, 

The requested enhancement (URL's to be clickable in Reporting) in out now and start using it.

Please refer V5.16 article for more information.

Thanks for posting!