US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 12/19/19 11 AM PT - Pre-session Thread

• 17 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our weekly Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

4 replies

Badge +2

Hi Spencer and team,

I’ve got a Support Measure rule that I need help configuring.  The scoring logic for the rule should result in 110 distinct scores being applied (# of Low Touch accounts in profile), but I can only get it to show, at most, 59.  Details for the rule are as follows:

Goal:  Assign a score based on the count of new, open, on-hold, or pending Support cases (non-Bug related) submitted by a client in the last 30 days

Scoring Logic:

• Green:  < 2  cases
  • Lime:  3 cases
  • Yellow:  4 cases
  • Orange: 5 cases
  • Red:  > 5 cases

I expect the majority of the scores should be Green because most of the accounts will have zero or null values, but I'm not seeing that in any of the test results.  How do I set the rule up to score for every account and still include filters for:

• Case created in the last 30 days
  • Case Type Does Not Contain "Bug" or "Post-Release Bug"
  • Case Status Includes "New, Open, On Hold, Pending"
Badge +2

Hey team,

Disregard my post.  I figured out the solution after coming across this article.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Scott.  Scorecard 2.0 Manual Measure question for you.

We will be changing the Scorecard assignment for all of our accounts.  Both the existing scorecard and the new scorecard use the same Manual measure. 

Question:  will the values of this measure, set by the CSMs in the existing Scorecard, be lost when we assign the new Scorecard?  Or will they be retained, because the underlying measure used in both scorecards is the same?

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Scott,

For RO, my question was around the addition of custom field:

1. Can custom fields be added to the Revenue Optimization product (alongside the out of the box fields) so that CSMs can input forecasted values (Best Case, Worst Case, Most Likely MRR)?
  2. If so, are there limitations as to how many fields can be added to RO?
  3. Are text fields also possible (e.g. Comments)?
  4. Is there export functionality to export opportunities and other fields in RO?
  5. If not, is there a way to historically track how forecasted values change?

Thanks!