Question

Is there a way to open multiple customers at once by Salesforce ID?

• 10 June 2019
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies
I would like to open multiple customers in one go from a list of IDs. Rather than pasting each ID separately into the Gainsight Customer Search bar, I would like to find a way to do this quicker. Any suggestions?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
HI Orion,

Does your list change often or is it the same list of customers each time?

It changes often. I will essentially work with customers that I've never touched in order to quickly resolve some issues that they've been experiencing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Got it. Because if it was a similar list of customers, you could create a dashboard with those customers listed and then just quickly <ctrl>click each one to open each C360 in a new tab.

But if your list varies each time, then a workflow that might makes sense, if I were to be faced with that problem, would be to open a tab with the first customer C360 page and then when I'm done with that tab, just use the customer search at the top of the page to open a new tab and move on to the next one, then at the end of the process just close out those tabs in reverse order.

That makes sense. I was planning on doing it that way, but was wondering if there were any more efficient manner of doing so.

Thanks for your time!