US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 04/06/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93210223297?pwd=SGMvb0ZOVVRpclVTdTdTVzR1c040QT09

Meeting ID: 932 1022 3297

Passcode: 885599

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aebWfptbBg

8 replies

Hey Scott,

I am working on a JO program and am having issues with the Owner Field not allowing me to select an option in the CTA.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I need assistance with a couple of things.

1. Rule logic to uncheck a box that is dependent on a product status where there can be multiple statuses. 
  2. Is it possible to insert tokens in a CTA email that reflect the user creating the email task?  The user is not directly connected to the company.  The user is an account support team member that is attached to the account via a related object in SF. The user will be the CTA owner.  I tried using the User object but that didn’t work.  I used the CTA Owner and am able to get the name and email but not phone number or title.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Badge

Hey Scott - Have some questions regarding a CTA I’m building. 

Userlevel 1

Journey Orchestrator Email Help 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I asked my Risk Management question in the old meeting thread 

Badge +3

I am wondering what the company field “ Record Group ID” is used for. 

Specifically, is it important for company merges? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

FYI @ACT -- busy lighting fires internally and in touch with Nate on the support side so he’s starting to run up the tree there as well . . . so no details yet but I’ve confirmed that in the old C360, the GSID field is still required in a tabular report to allow editing (on low volume objects).  As you noted, it is not the case in Horizon 360.  Don’t know when that changed but I don’t think that it was a planned change -- either way, working to get people on it.

Journey Orchestrator Email Help 

Hi Scott. During last week’s meeting you said you were going to check on a potential alternate / better way to approach this challenge we are trying to solve. Current implementation approach has hard dependency on the Scorecard Snapshot which, for some reason, is not working in our sandbox since late March. Thanks!