Welcome to another round of Get Your Game On - Word Jumble!

• 16 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hello Admins! Do you remember those word games we would solve when we were kids?  Let’s play another round with this word jumble.  

How to play the game?

• Unscramble the letters to form a word that relates to a feature in Gainsight. 

• When you’re finished unscrambling the words, find the secret message spelled out with the circled letters.

Competition rules are the same as before - https://community.gainsight.com/beginner-admins-in-training-63/beginner-admin-crossword-puzzle-1-get-your-game-on-44599

YA_mNP5WpZOuIcfuqk1M2chQFBcoRR_3Rl1s5u0gTE-c6DYfAqEoHdjb0zSZ7xBigCrDG5Mj7CEWvrZXVpDRg74N1RCaBJxj_j25yqZuM8q8vw5wTRAQwIloZuhd35_UmylLXNfC8J-210D2KjSomZA

tvqU3XkWorbYsgXaIyu6RbRWIKUjiIkjtXoDW_TR4xrObHFGiqiBExAoTjSZMyWdelhJ-6TEUMco52K1XWMPprX1UNLfH8wxtWRrNnNmxS-E5LhgSqBBrWr_rw3QqF3f9aclZtedElT-Qwu1Ow8oapg

Have fun!! Good Luck!!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

This has been really fun!
I don’t want to spoil the game for the rest, so I’ll just say that I really like the Horizon [secret message] 😄

Badge

When we were kids...? I still love a good word jumble. See my answers below: 

Hello Admins! Do you remember those word games we would solve when we were kids?  Let’s play another round with this word jumble.  

How to play the game?

• Unscramble the letters to form a word that relates to a feature in Gainsight. 

• When you’re finished unscrambling the words, find the secret message spelled out with the circled letters.

Competition rules are the same as before - https://community.gainsight.com/beginner-admins-in-training-63/beginner-admin-crossword-puzzle-1-get-your-game-on-44599

MERGE

FORMULA

SCHEDULE

DATASET

TRANSFORM

LEFT JOIN

BIONIC

GAINSIGHT

PIVOT

ACTION

REAL TIME RULES

SECRET MESSAGE: RULES ENGINE

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@lydiamellette you are on 🔥🔥🔥!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@lydiamellette Great job!!!  I loved the big puzzle books and it’s been fun to bring some of that back.  Wonder what the next puzzle will be???  🤔🤣