Option to BCC the User on Emails from Cockpit

Related products: None

One challenge with email from Cockpit is that it creates a thread that the user cannot "ping" if the email goes unanswered. If I send an email from gmail and get no response, I can easily send a followup on the same thread. As far as I know, I can't do that with an email sent from Cockpit.

If I could turn on the option to always BCC the User on Cockpit emails, that could address this problem. Then I would know when the email actually got sent (because sometimes I've noticed there's a bit of a delay) AND I could respond to the thread in the event of non-response.
Great idea and early important to drive adoption of this feature - this has already been raised as a concern by customers
Great suggestion, Will!  With this implemented, the current experience could get very close to sending out the email directly from your Gmail account (if it were connected to Gainsight vs. using CoPilot).
Hi All,

As part of Summer release which will be available in August, we have added adbility of BCC'ing Logged-in User Email from the Mails that are being sent from Cockpit.

Regards,

Hitesh
Woohoo! Thanks team
Hi Will,Summer Release is out and this feature is shipped in Summer Release.