Why the white space? C360 horizon containers have extra space but not showing this in the builder view

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

C360 Horizon layout builder has no white space in this container. But on an actual C360 page, there are SEVERAL line breaks of white space with no values. Why? Please fix this. 

Builder

Actual C360 

@anirbandutta I’m so sorry! I really do start with clicking “Idea.” I must be clicking something else that changes it to a question before attempting to post. Could you change this to an Idea please? 🙏🏻

@anirbandutta I’m so sorry! I really do start with clicking “Idea.” I must be clicking something else that changes it to a question before attempting to post. Could you change this to an Idea please? 🙏🏻

I converted this to an idea..

Sorry you face this and you may not be the only one Sarah… @alizee alerted about the same anomalous behaviour.

I tried to replicate the issue right now but I could create an Idea from a + New post as expected.

Next time, any of you are creating an idea, could you pl screen record?

@sarahmiracle @anirbandutta I am wondering if there’s not a setting that detects the question type of headline and changes it into a question? Or something going on when you start your post from the generic area or directly from the ideas area.

@sarahmiracle @anirbandutta I am wondering if there’s not a setting that detects the question type of headline and changes it into a question? Or something going on when you start your post from the generic area or directly from the ideas area.

… and we might need to start this off as a different thread else the Whitespace idea gets diluted further (to what color??) 😅

But I created from the generic area + Create a new post and I could create an Idea and I can tell you the platform has not gotten smarter over the past week :) 

This looks very similar to what I pointed out in the beta last year (post is in the private beta channel so it’s more for Gainsight visibility):