Leveraging Collective Wisdom: Key Insights from Gainsight's Healthcare Brain Trust

Userlevel 2
Badge +9
  • Gainsight Employee: Shoshin
  • 4 replies

We recently hosted the first of our four part Healthcare Brain Trust series bringing together healthcare tech’s finest with the goal to tackle common challenges and brainstorm solutions around Customer Health in a collaborative environment. 

Key Themes included: 

✍🏻 The importance of understanding and implementing effective customer health scores and the challenges and opportunities associated with data sensitivity and privacy. 

🙌🏼 We also explored the value of having clear definitions for metrics that resonate across different departments to ensure a cohesive strategy.

💪🏼 We discussed the ongoing need to adapt and refine health scores based on actual customer experiences and the potential benefits of segmenting these scores according to customer maturity and product lines. 

I look forward to continuing our discussion on May 21st and going through some practical applications, as well as tackling some of the challenges we identified.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’d love to know where I can find a link to the series!

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @Veronica.Moore - I will email you directly 😊