Solved

Success Plan Implementation

• 29 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Can someone please give me an idea of how long it would take to implement a success plan?  I know that is probably a vague question, but my team wants to know how long it would take to roll out?  

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by aparimala 29 September 2022, 21:26

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

@MelissaC it depends on how many tasks and objectives you need to add to the template(s) and your typing speed I suppose. We usually brainstorm the details like objectives, tasks, due dates, dependencies in a spreadsheet template and they I have to do the boring copy+paste job to build the template. 
It would be faster if GS allowed to import these in some defined format.

Also, if you need multiple templates for different segments then that adds us as well.

We have some SMEs with permissions to update the playbooks when we need to modify the templates as our playbooks evolve. So if you have a team you can extend playbook permissions to - you can have them create/update the playbooks.
Then, you can build success plans that need to incorporate the playbook(s) which is much quicker.

Assigning the Success Plan using Rules engine is an added piece if you need to auto assign based on any specific criteria.

I don’t have an exact timeframe to give you but above are the components to consider and estimate your work