Check of list of tasks across accounts

Related products: None

I would like to access a list of tasks across all my accounts for a given day and check them off as I complete them.

@andrewabdalla Reporting is possible. You can report on CSTask object and see the data.

Is your request on reporting or report on it and update then and there itself?

I would like to see a list of tasks across all my customers and click on them to mark as complete while in the list. The reporting just allows me to see the tasks not mark them as complete. Does that make sense?

@andrewabdalla, do you want to see only the tasks or both CTAs and tasks? We are planning a task view in medium term roadmap which will solve your issue.

Yes, I would like to see only a list of the tasks by account that I need to perform for a given day. I would like mark them as completed as I go along.

@andrewabdalla Thanks. Understood. I think that the task view we have planned in medium term roadmap will solve your issue.

+1 to this idea! It is a lot of work for our CS team to click into each CTA to see which tasks need to be done or are overdue. It would be nice to have a full list view of all Tasks w/ the associated CTA name, that the team could still check as complete/close out.