Question

Assign Scorecard 2.0 to accounts based on criteria not in Standard Objects

• 11 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge
Is there a way to assign scorecards to accounts based on criteria from custom fields on the account or customer info objects?

For example, we're looking to segment our high touch and low touch customers to a scorecard based on whether or not they have a CS Manager assigned to them (customer info object field), or a boolean checkbox for "CS Owned Account" (account object field).

I only see the below options: 

Do we have to build new criteria into one of these fields, or do I have to create the rule that populates these scores based on the criteria I'm looking for? Thoughts? 

1 reply

Hi,

For account Scorecard you can only choose fields from Company Object and In case of relationships you can only choose from Relationship Object. 

So basically these are not fields from your Account Object in SFDC rather they are from Company Object in Gainsight. You can create a field on Company Object called as "CS Owned Account" from Data Management screen, and then map this to your Account field that you have in Salesforce and can you this in criteria. 

Also the allowed data types are only "picklist", "number", "string" and "boolean" that can be used in Criteria. 

Thanks