Want additional OOTB Data Spaces + Use Case Info

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Some ideas for additional OOTB Data Spaces from Marie Forshaw and onboarding teams:

• Opp Product + Opp + Customer + Account

• Sponsor Tracking + Sponsor Tracking History + Contact + Account
Also, in talking with a customer this morning, she mentioned that the use cases for data spaces, even the existing OOTB ones, are not clear to her, so she hasn't taken the time to learn the feature. I will try to address this gap in our docs and with a new data spaces intro video, but I wonder if we could also provide some in-app explanation of the purpose / uses for each OOTB data space?
Definitely on opp and product
In-app product messaging is going to be valuable across the product. Definitely see value in dataspace as well. Given UI being on SFDC platform we need to evaluate best approach, which we are.

I would point out that since this setting up a data space in a one-off activity by (super)admin, hopefully the customer you can speak to can get the information from the tutorial and videos. 

With regards to the OOB data spaces, these make a lot of sense. Lila in the documentation can we show screen shots of what base object fields used for the cases listed above as a starting point. Also, I wonder if we should offer that via dataspaces
One additional point is that I think we're underutilizing the data space description field for the OOTB data spaces. They says things like, "This pre-built data space is to centralize the attributes for the CTA object," which might mean something to someone who knows our object structure well, but doesn't speak to its uses very clearly.